Elven and Dwarven Weapons and Armor
- Elven Armor is known for being lightweight and flexible, providing +1 to MAX DEX for medium and heavy armors; and +1 to AC for light armors. Cost is 5x normal.
- Weapons crafted by elves offer +1 to hit, and cost 5x normal.
- Dwarven Armor is known for being stout, providing +1 AC to all armors built by those smiths. Cost is 5x normal.
- Dwarven weapons are especially good and causing damage, and thus offer +1 to damage rolls, and cost 5x normal.
- Mithral, a rare metal, removes DIS for Stealth checks and adds +1 to the armor’s MAX DEX. Mithral is so rare as to be essentially impossible to purchase.